Are you interested in gaining the inside track on your competition with high-quality reference data to support growth and transformation?
Market Research Surveys help your organization access critical key information and features, such as desirable product/service attributes, likelihood of using a specific product/service, intended frequency of use, effectiveness of marketing or advertising strategies, and the extent to which a product/service adequately meets the needs of a target group. The information gathered during this process allows you to better assess market size, market needs, and the strategy your organization should adopt to meet customer needs. Market Research has other uses as well, such as to clarify or communicate product or service offerings to a target market.
The correct administration of a survey can build a solid foundation for decision-making that provides business executives with the information they need to develop sound organizational strategy.
When developing a market research survey, some of the key issues that could be addressed include:
- What are the identifying features of a target market?
- What product/service features are most appealing to the target market?
- What are the purchasing intentions of the target market?
- Why is a product or service important to the customer group?
- Are we effectively communicating the value of the product/service to consumers?
- Will consumers use our products in the quantity and manner we anticipate?
- Where the target market is most densely populated?
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, market research is a critical component to your long-term success. Well-designed and thorough market research surveys give you the